Our vision is to enhance lives through community housing
Formed in 1984, Link Housing is one of the longest-running not-for-profit community housing providers in NSW.
Currently managing close to 4,000 homes accommodating more than 6,000 residents across metro NSW, we provide:
- social housing
- housing for people with disability
- affordable housing
- urgent accommodation and housing assistance
- support services and programs through a network of partners.
Link Housing is:
- a Tier 1 Registered Community Housing Provider (CHP) under the National
Regulatory System for Community Housing
- a Licensed Real Estate Agent (Lic. No. 10010626)
- registered under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
to deliver specialist disability accommodation
- a White Ribbon Accredited Workplace.
Our strategy (2018 – 2023)
Link Housing is recognised as a well-governed and effectively managed organisation with a dynamic board and leadership team, and a workforce committed to providing the best possible service to clients and partners.
Our Strategic Direction(shown below) sets out our collective vision, purpose, strategic objectives and values.
- Ethical – through transparency, fairness, honesty
- Excellence – in everything we do
- Respectful – of everyone we engage with
- Accountable – to tenants and other stakeholders
- Safety – think safe, work safe, be safe
- Leadership – the courage to shape the future
See what our staff have to say about working at Link Housing. Watch the video here.
If you’d like to learn more about Link Housing’s commitment to creating positive communities, view our plans and strategies.
Acknowledgement of Country. We wish to acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the Land on which we work and pay our respect to the Elders both past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.