Link Housing is committed to providing safe homes. If there is a repair or maintenance issue that makes your home unsafe, please tell us by requesting a repair.
There are different ways to request a repair depending on the type of housing you live in.
Did you transfer from the Department of Communities and Justice (previously FACS) to Link Housing on the 3 December 2018?
- If so, you can continue to contact your repairs call centre on 1800 422 322 or email, ErepairsEnquiry@transfieldservices.com
- The repairs call centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You can also contact your Housing Manager at Link Housing directly with any concerns about your repairs. Your Housing Manager will then talk to your repairs call centre on your behalf.
For all other tenants
To request a repair, you can either:
- Fill out our online Repair request form, and our team will respond the next business day.
- Call Link Housing on (02) 9412 5111 during business hours (9 am–5 pm, Monday–Friday).
- Drop into one of our offices to report the repair in person.
If you have one of the below issues, please call Link Housing on (02) 9412 5111 as soon as possible. If calling outside of our normal business hours, follow the prompts to select option “1” and speak to our after-hours team.
They will ask you a series of questions and let you know the next steps. Please don’t use the Repair request form if your repair is urgent. The following is a list of issues that are considered urgent:
- Burst water service
- Blocked or broken toilet system
- Serious roof leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
- Failure or breakdown of any essential service
for hot water, cooking and heating
- Any unsafe fault or damage.
For emergencies involving gas leaks, flooding, storm or fire damage, please contact 000 immediately.
Once we’ve received your request for repair or maintenance:
- We will contact you within the next business day.
- At this time, we will give you a timeframe for the repair work to be done.
- If we are unable to give you a timeframe at that time, we will keep in regular contact with you.
- Our team will also contact the relevant contractor who will be working on the repairs for you.
- The contractor will then call you directly to make an appointment to come out to your home, at a convenient time.
If you need to change the appointment, please call the contractor at least 24 hours in advance. If you have any questions about the progress of your repairs, please call Link Housing on (02) 9412 5111.
Why is my repairs number different?
Our tenants who transferred to Link Housing on 3 December 2018 as part of the Social Housing Management Transfer (SHMT), continue to be serviced by their Department of Communities and Justice (previously FACS) maintenance contractor.
Link Housing is working closely with this contractor to ensure your issues are addressed. Please call our Client Services Team on (02) 9412 5111 if you have any questions.