Connected to our community
We partner with more than 30 organisations – from not-for-profits to government and corporate organisations – to benefit our clients and our broader community. This includes key support services ranging from youth services to domestic violence relief, mental health assistance and disability support.
SGCH, formerly ‘St George Community Housing,’ is a Tier 1 Community Housing provider that operates across metropolitan Sydney. Visit the SGCH website.
Bridge Housing is a Community Housing provider offering long-term accommodation across Sydney. Visit the Bridge Housing website.
Women’s Housing Company
The Women’s Housing Company is a registered Tier 1 not-for-profit community housing provider managing over 1,000 properties across Sydney, the Hunter Region and Coffs Harbour. Visit the Women’s Housing Company website.
Women’s Community Shelters
Women’s Community Shelters (WCS) works with communities to provide short term (up to 3 months) emergency accommodation and support. Visit the Women’s Community Shelters website.
Family and community services
- Mission Australia is a national Christian charity that has been helping vulnerable Australians move towards independence for 160 years – standing with Australians in need until they can stand for themselves.
- Every day, this organisation supports people by combating homelessness, assisting disadvantaged families and children, addressing mental health issues, fighting substance dependencies, and much more.
- Catholic Care provides family and relationship services, relationship courses, pastoral services, refugee and asylum seeker support, and school and education support.
- All services are offered to the whole community, regardless of religious belief or background.
- The organisation is committed to helping people prevent relationship breakdowns, build positive relationships and repair connections when needed.
The Northern Centre
- The Northern Centre is a non-government organisation and registered charity whose mission is to help grow resilient and thriving communities while strengthening individuals.
- The organisation works collaboratively with families and individuals of all ages to support and help build healthy lives.
- Services are provided in a confidential setting and are accessible across the local government areas of Ryde, St. Ives, Hunters Hill, Lane Cove, North Sydney, Mosman, Willoughby, Ku-ring-gai and Hornsby (Epping).
Community Northern Beaches
- This independent, not-for-profit organisation has been serving the Northern Beaches community since 1977, offering a wide range of support and services that empower people to have more positive pathways in life.
- Services include a drop-in centre, domestic and family violence support, family and child services, legal assistance, counselling (including drug and alcohol), multicultural and migrant support, and homelessness outreach.
Sydney Community Services
Established in 2017, this organisation was formed from a merger between Lane Cove and North Side Community Services (
- assisting those in need to maintain and improve their quality of life
- responding to the changing needs of the community
- encouraging self-esteem, self-respect and independence
- fostering community interest and involvement in the organisation’s objectives and activities
- providing services and information to the community and referring community members to other appropriate service providers
- cooperating with other relevant organisations in the provision of community support services.
Youth homelessness and youth services
Taldumande Youth Services
- Taldumande Youth Services is a not-for-profit organisation that supports vulnerable and homeless children (aged 12–21) and their families around all parts of Sydney.
- This organisation operates the only 24/7 crisis refuge for young people in Northern Sydney and offers supported accommodation and community programs that provide a streamlined pathway from homelessness and family breakdown to independence and stability.
The Burdekin Association
- Based in Northern Sydney, the Burdekin Association is a community based, not-for-profit organisation that supports young people (aged 12–24) and their families.
- Offering early intervention programs and accommodation services, this organisation helps prevent young people from becoming homeless by developing healthy relationships, providing stable accommodation and establishing goals to secure education or career pathways.
- For the past 30 years, Phoenix House has provided early intervention and support services – and delivered life-changing outcomes – to the most challenged young people living in Northern Sydney.
- This organisation uses a fully integrated, wrap-around service model that places young people at the heart of what they do by building trusting relationships with them over time.
Domestic violence and women’s services
Manly Warringah Women’s Resource Centre
- This not-for-profit organisation offers a community-based service for women and vulnerable families, including women and children escaping domestic and family violence.
- As part of its service, it operates Bringa Women and Children’s Refuge in the Northern Beaches, Delvena Women and Children’s Refuge in the Lower North Shore, and the Northern Beaches Family Support Service.
The Housing Connection
- The Housing Connection supports adults who have intellectual and other disabilities to live fulfilling lives in the community, as independently as possible.
- The organisation is made up of a diverse community of carers and advocates, board and committee members, staff, members of the local community, as well as the very people it seeks to support. It operates on a shared vision – to enable people with disability to live rich, rewarding and inclusive lives.
- As a member-based, registered not-for-profit charity operating since 1952, Sunnyfield’s mission is to enrich the lives of people with intellectual disability through person-centred active support that creates choice, opportunities and skills for life.
- Day to day, Sunnyfield delivers around 2,000 support services for children, teenagers, adults and seniors with disability.
- Its team of 1,230 staff in NSW and the ACT delivers accommodation services, assistance with daily life, social and community participation, supported employment, skills development, support coordination and clinical services.
Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance provides family-centred therapies, life skills programs, equipment and support for people (and their families) living with cerebral palsy, and other neurological and physical disabilities.
- Royal Rehab is one of Australia’s leading rehabilitation and disability support providers, offering numerous services and facilities to those needing body and mind rehabilitation for their life ahead.
- The organisation is renowned for its clinical, research and teaching excellence, new on-campus college and network of person-centred disability services.
- This organisation supports people with an injury, illness or disability to find employment and succeed in their work.
- It also seeks to encourage people to focus on a person’s ability rather than their injury, illness or disability – and open up opportunities for both employers and job-seekers alike.
- STEPS Employment Solutions is part of STEPS Group Australia, a national not-for-profit organisation passionate about making a difference by providing individuals and communities with the opportunity to do great things.
UnissonDisability is an organisation with an unwavering belief that no one should be defined by their disability.
- They are passionate about enabling people with disability to live their best lives, in a world that can feel more restrictive for them than for others.
UnissonDisability works to establish and deepen connections with clients and their families.
- Inala’s approach is based on the belief that each person has the ability and the right to impart meaning and direction to their own life.
- The organisation supports this through relationships of openness, respect and collaboration to create opportunities responsive to the changing needs of the body, soul and spirit.
- Inala provides a variety of individualised and flexible services (such as community services and accommodation) throughout Sydney’s North West and Hills Districts and the Eastern Suburbs.
- New Horizons have a range of specialist clinical supports including, occupational therapy, counselling services and behavioural supports.
- They help clients evaluate priorities, set goals, personalise a wellbeing plan, connect with services, implement supports and access funding.
- Stryder is an organisation with more than 30 years of service as a Community Transport Provider with a caring team of employees and volunteers.
- Their high-quality range of vehicles service Ryde, Hunters Hill and beyond, catering for those who are most in need and enabling people to live independently in their own homes.
- They offer shopping transport, Flexirides, individual transport, and social outing programs to the Central Coast, Illawarra, Southern Highlands, and Blue Mountain regions, as well as within the Sydney Metropolitan.
Harvey Norman Commercial Division NSW and ACT
- Harvey Norman is an organisation who’s vision matches Link Housing’s vision.
- They strive to help those in need, including people who are in housing stress. They also have annual initiatives such as Shine Awards that celebrate the achievements of rural women.
- We a grateful to be working with the Harvey Norman team to support our most vulnerable residents.
Looking for a service or partner that is not shown on this page? Check the HSNet Service Directory.