Link Housing is pleased to offer our senior residents extra support at home.
In partnership with Uniting Home and Community Care Services, we can help senior residents who may need support around the house, services to the home, as well as help getting to activities and outings.
We are introducing this program to improve the health and wellbeing of our senior residents and increase their social networks, so that they feel part of their community.
Services on offer
- Exercise programs with an exercise professional
- One to one in home support and companionship
- Domestic assistance
- Community transport to assist you getting to your appointments or activities
- Outings or connecting you with others who have shared interests
As COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed, more face to face services will be available. Uniting also have higher support packages which our residents can access by referral.
- This program is open to Link Housing residents who are 65 years and over, or 50 years and over for residents who are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Residents need to be approved for a My Aged Care package. Our Community Programs team will help you do this.
If you would like to get involved, contact Maria from the Community Programs team at Link Housing for more information. Call 9412 5111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our program flyer in Korean, Simplified Chinese and English.
Looking for more ways to stay connected to Link Housing and your community? Read our blog post: Stay connected