The Community Link Summer Edition is ready to read.
Wrapping up what has been happening in the last three months, the newsletter also gives important updates for our residents.
In this edition:
- Read an update from our CEO, Andrew McAnulty.
- Take a look at our 35 Year Birthday festival.
- ‘Meet Link’ in an interview and video with Sebastien, one of our Housing Team Leaders.
- Find out the latest from our Tenant Advisory Group (TAG).
- Read an article that features one of Link Housing’s long-standing tenants – Ian.
- See important service updates, such as water charging changes, and upcoming events.
- See the Christmas services available this holiday season.
Hard copy ‘opt-in’ for tenants
We are planning to go digital with our Community Link tenant newsletter. This will reduce waste, and mail overload that affects many of our tenants.
You can still receive the hard copy if it better suits your needs.
If you want to receive the hard copy of all future newsletters, please fill in the opt-in form and return to either our Chatswood or West Ryde office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about going digital.