Two bedroom apartment on level one. Beautiful interiors with flowing indoor/outdoor integration designs.
Exceptionally spacious living areas capturing streams of natural sunlight throughout the day and a generous all-seasons balconies, perfect for entertaining.
• ultra-contemporary interiors included and sun-drenched living area
• Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop and gas cooking
stainless steel European appliances, Microwave included
• Natural light fully filled bedroom and built-in robes
• Internal laundry, dryer, Intercom, air-conditioning throughout
• Large entertaining balcony, secure car park, cage storage, all
• High quality solid full brick building (including the internal wall)
• Within well respected Killara High School catchment area
• Common BQQ area with gas BBQs
600-meter walk to Gordon train station, Woolworths, and popular cafes and eateries.
Catchment zone for renowned schools.
***NOTE*** HOUSEHOLD INCOME LIMITS APPLY – The rent is already discounted from normal market rent under the State Environmental Planning Policy (SEPP) affordable rental housing program. The income limits vary depending on the number of people in the household.
To be eligible to apply for this property, you must:
• be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident only
• live in NSW
• be able to provide ID
• not own property that could help you with your housing needs
We do not accept 1Form applications, kindly apply through realestate.com.au. Initial Lease period is 12 months and renewed thereafter.
Household income limits apply, see below.
All adult occupants SHOULD NOT EARN MORE THAN THE BELOW INCOME (COMBINED INCOME) in the past 52 weeks up to present time:
One adult $68,600
Two adults $89,200
Three adults $109,800
Four adults $130,400
Five adults $151,000
Sole parent with one child $88,100
Sole parent with two children $109,800
Sole parent with three children $130,400
Couple + 1 $123,500
Couple + 2 $144,100
Couple + 3 $164,700
Couple + 4 $185,300
If you have answered YES to all of the above please send us a request for inspection through domain or realestate.com.au