Delivering more affordable housing
Link Housing partners with a number of local councils both to facilitate the delivery of housing for people on low incomes as well as support local programs and other initiatives related to housing and community programs.
Councils we work with
- North Sydney Council
- Northern Beaches Council
- Hornsby Shire Council
- City of Ryde
- Willoughby Council
- Lane Cove Council
- Ku-ring-gai Council
- Inner West Council
- City of Sydney
- City of Parramatta
- Cumberland Council
- City of Canada Bay
- Mosman Council
Types of initiatives
- Property development: Joint ventures whereby Link Housing project manages and finances the development of community housing on council-owned land.
- Property management: Management of council’s affordable housing and social housing units under headlease or fee for service arrangements.
- Community engagement: Partnerships with council to host community art exhibitions, events and forums to build community capacity and educate on the benefits of safe and affordable housing.
- Advocacy: Sitting on key committees and engaging with councils to deliver a coordinated approach to community consultation and advocacy.
Please get in touch on (02) 9412 5111 if you would like to work with us on Affordable Housing projects or learn more about supporting a wider range of tenancy types.
- Deborah Baunach, Affordable Housing Team Leader
- Paul Hunt, Chief Development Officer
- Luke Manton, Disability and Ageing Lead