Do you want to know more about your energy and water usage, bills and get some tips on how to save on both?
Link Housing invites all residents to a free information session to learn more and ask questions to get up-to-date information.
The information session will cover:
· Energy and water saving tips
· Energy marketing and scams
· Dealing with energy and water providers
· Common problems and how they can be fixed
· Hardship programs and bill assistance schemes
Date: Thursday 12 December 2019
Time: 10:00AM – 11:30AM
Location: Blaxland Road Arts and Cultural Hub, 291-299 Blaxland Road, Ryde. (Follow the signs to the community room located at this venue)
RSVP essential: Please contact Jasmina asap to confirm your place at this session. Minimum numbers are required and places are limited.
Event hosted by Link Housing in partnership with The Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW.