Do you want to make a complaint or leave feedback?
Link Housing is keen to hear the opinions and views of residents, applicants, stakeholders and community members and we will use the information we receive to improve our services.
Not happy with our service – Complaint
A complaint means that you are not satisfied with Link Housing’s products, services, and/or staff.
A complaint is when you are unhappy:
- with a service that was or was not provided
- about a change or withdrawal of service
- that a staff member is not returning calls
- with how a member of staff treated you
- that repairs were not completed within time frames
- because Link Housing has not followed its policies and procedures
For more information about making a complaint, see our Client Feedback and Complaints Policy.
Giving feedback includes suggestions about how Link Housing could do something better or giving a compliment about a service or staff member.
How to make a complaint or leave feedback
- Call us on (02) 9412 5111 to talk to a Link Housing staff member – say I want to lodge a complaint, or give feedback
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Fill in our online form by clicking the button below and we will get back to you within two working days.
Are you happy with our service?
Need more information?
Please get in touch with our Client Services team on (02) 9412 5111.